Saturday, September 22, 2012

Who's Your Hero ... Bad Boy or Good Guy?

Night Owl Reviews Full Moon Scavenger Hunt
Hi, and welcome to my corner of the romance world.

When I read a romance, I love a BAD boy hero.

One who's gruff and growly with barriers a mile high, but hotter than a tropical sunburn, like Hawaiian Hero Daniel Ho'omalu in
Rolling in the Deep.

Or one who's smooth and sophisticated, and can have the heroine blushing hotter than ever before, like The Orion's Commander Navos in
Deep Indigo.

Because I know that along the journey to true forever love and romance, I'm going to squirm and  blush and probably cry right along with the heroine. I love to get really involved in the romances I read, and generally a NICE guy hero just doesn't do it for me. I wanna  suffer a little on the rocky road to romance. It makes the happy ending all the sweeter.

But ... groan, that's not always true.

Some of the nicest guys in the universe make the hottest heroes.

They're true blue and have the highest regard for women, yet their principles may be the rock the heroine stumbles upon, like The Orion's Captain Steve Craig in Her Commander.

Or they may be a big, laid-back guy like David Ho'omalu, the Hawaiian Hero of Walking in Fire. He just never met a pretty girl he couldn't charm right off her feet. He leaves them all smiling, of course.

But whether the hero is a bad boy or a good guy, I still want 'em NAUGHTY! I want them to show the heroine a red hot time in the bedroom, or wherever they happen to be when passion strikes.

And that's what you can expect when you read one of my stories, too. Because I write what I love to read.

I'd love to share a red hot romance with you.

Leave a comment here  and I'll enter you to win a FREE copy of any of my ebooks.

And ... psst! If you'd like to win much BIGGER prizes from me and many more fabulous authors, stop by Night Owl Reviews and join their scavenger hunt. You still have over a week to browse some great websites, and win prizes.

best,
Cathryn
http://www.cathryncade.com

4 comments:

  1. I love 'em naughty too Cathryn! I love your description "gruff and growly with barriers a mile high, but hotter than a tropical sunburn". That's my kinda guy, and I love to read about them and imagine - well, you know.... :) Viola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Viola,

      I do know, darlin', that's why I write them that way. The hero of my WIP is a Good Guy, but he has issues ... angsty, angry issues.

      Thanks,
      Cathryn

      Delete
  2. I love your heroes. Please keep writing more of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn,

      Thanks for stopping by!

      And thank you for the kind words, you make my day.

      best,
      Cathryn

      Delete

Leave a comment. I love to hear from you!