Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hawaiian Heroes, Book I has a title!

It's a wrap! The first book of my new Hawaiian Heroes contemporary paranormal series has a title!

Walking in Fire will debut in April, 2012.

Now, if you were one of the witty, creative women who participated in my contest to help choose a title, you know that this was not one of the titles suggested. But it was sparked (pardon the pun) by the titles suggested. All the fun and funny titles really got my creative fires burning, and I came up with the title myself.

And ... when you eventually see the title of Book II, you'll know that I actually started with that, and then worked backwards to get this title.

So, since I can't win my own contest, and I want to thank everyone who participated, here's the deal.

I have printed the names of each entrant on a piece of paper, and my personal assistant (just kidding, I don't have one, so my own tall, dark and handsome will step in) will be drawing the name of one grand prize winner for the $20.00 gift certificate and free e-copy of Walking in Fire.

Drum roll, please ... wait, is that a ukulele I hear?

The winner is ... Cher Green! Cher, you gave me some fabulous suggestions, thanks! I hope you enjoy spending the gift certificate on some great reads, and also enjoy Walking in Fire next April. I'll send you an email, so please reply to cathryncade@cathryncade.com right away, and I'll get you the first part of your prize.

And thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. I had so much fun I think I'll have another contest for Halloween.

Stay tuned,
Cathryn

1 comment:

Leave a comment. I love to hear from you!