Monday, December 24, 2012

Candy Cane Kink Winners!

Merry Christmas to all!


Thanks to all the readers who stopped by during the Candy Cane Kink Blog Hop ... always great to chat with you.

 I had a sweet time hearing everyone's 'naughty' treats, whether caloric or otherwise. I'm sure calories don't count if we're licking them off a delicious male, right?

Here are the 5 winners of my newest release, Hawaiian Heroes III; Blooming in the Wild. There are no Christmas goodies in this hot tropical romance, but there may be a few edible heroes.
 
I'll be notifying the winners by email, also.

Winners


Susan M Platt  susanmplatt@hotmail.com

Kerry Pacious  kleah921@gmail.com

Jean MP  skpetal@hotmail.com   
 
Carin  mawmom@gmail.com 
Kimberly Holgate  kaholgate@ymail.com
To keep up on more new releases, contest and the like, sign up for my newsletter debuting in January 2013. Just send an email to cathryncade@cathryncade.com and I'll sign you up. I won't crowd your inbox, and I'll never give your addy to anyone else.

You can also join me on the Night Owl Reviews Winter Wonderland Web Hunt. Stop by @ http://www.cathryncade.com to learn more. I have some fabulous Christmas gifts for winners.
May you have a blessed holiday,

Cathryn

 
 
 
 





4 comments:

  1. SQUEE! Thank you so much! I cannot wait to read it
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Cathryn! Not sure how I missed the blog hop - but it sure looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melia,

      Thanks for stopping during your busy holidaze!

      Stay tuned for more blog hopping in the New Year.

      best,
      Cathryn

      Delete

Leave a comment. I love to hear from you!