Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Check out this great blog: 'Visiting the Paranormal ... one book at a time'

I was charmed to find that this blogger had read and loved 'Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bryght', my current Amazon FREE READ, available Free June 15-28, 2011.

Here's what she had to say ...

'My Thoughts: Growing up completely immersed in sci-fi/fantasy books, I get a certain thrill when I get to read adult sci-fi. Sexy, sexy adult sci-fi. Yum. Spaceships! Shapeshifters! Sex! All in one compact package. Life doesn't get any better than this.

Here I got a shapeshifting tiger/man, a wide-eyed female who ends up giving as good as she gets, an eco-terrorism subplot that elevated the story from just sci-fi erotica to something with a little depth, a couple of perverted voyeurs, and ... umm, sex in a navigation room. Seriously? It's everything I was looking for before I knew I was looking for it. How awesome is that??

Sexy with a little dom/sub play (what? He's a beast. It happens.), I thoroughly enjoyed it.'

This review captures the spirit of Tyger, Tyger beautifully.

Hope you enjoy it, too!

Cathryn

Link to Visiting the Paranormal ... one book at a time Blog
http://paranormalbookreviews-kelly.blogspot.com/2010/11/review-tyger-tyger-burning-bryght-orion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love to hear from you!